If you’re a small business trying to make a presence in the competitive field of online marketing and eCommerce, it may seem daunting. To make it work, businesses large and small take advantage of a number of tools available to craft professional web pages and efficient schedules. And once you have enough followers or a large enough fan base, there are tools available to help you organize contact lists.
These tools come in the form of specialized business software designed to allow even untrained small business owners create professional-looking webpages, newsletters, social media posts and more. Here are 5 essential tools that will make your online marketing campaign look great and get results.
What it’s used for: Email and Landing Pages
GetResponse is a powerful tool for those looking to organize their emails and create beautiful, professional landing pages that are result-oriented. You get in-depth analysis of both your email click-through and conversion rates, as well as the success of your landing page(s) with hints and guides to help beginners.
- Colorful drag-and-drop interfaces for both email and page crafting. Preview how your content looks on PCs, mobile devices and tablets
- Extensive A/B testing with detailed analysis
- Easily schedule automation for follow-up, birthday, transactional and promotional emails
- SEO suggestions
2. Moz Pro
What it’s used for: SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) should be in your vocabulary as a small business owner. It relates to the specifications used by search engines to determine the most relevant results of an individual’s search. For now that includes using appropriate keywords, back-links and anchor text, among other things. Moz Pro makes SEO easy with a ton of features to keep you updated on the latest SEO available to your company.
- Track Global, Local, Mobile and Competitive keyword rankings
- Finds issues for you and makes appropriate suggestions
- Audit yours or any other website
- Comprehensive SERP reports
What it’s used for: Professional Social Media
LinkedIn is a social media site designed to profile professionals. You can even start a small business profile on LinkedIn to help you find qualified future employees. Use LinkedIn to network with other people in your industry. Use filters to search for the people who can take your business to the next level.
- Build a personal or business profile, or both!
- Helpful networking tips and tools
- Paid or free profiles available
- InMail communication between members
What it’s used for: Public Social Media
Keeping in touch with your customers through their personal social media is just as important as networking through sites like LinkedIn. You’ll need to have a presence in both to compete with other online marketing campaigns, and luckily HootSuite is here to help organize all your social media in one place.
- Monitor what people are saying about your brand
- Add Team Members to distribute the work load
- Analysis of your followers’ reactions to your posts
- Organize and schedule messages for over 30 social networks
What it’s used for: CRM
Infusionsoft defines itself as CRM (customer relationship management) software, which means it takes thorough analysis of the information you collect from your other avenues of marketing like landing pages, email and social media, and gives you relevant statistics. Import information or garner it through Infusionsoft’s tools to optimize your approach to customers.
- Organize your online and offline customers with segmentation and unique customer profiles
- Easy automated communication with your customers based on their personal data
- Manage your online storefront to integrate with other Infusionsoft features
These are some of the most popular tools professionals use to market themselves online, whether they’re an eCommerce company or a brick and mortar store looking to expand. You don’t have to know the first thing about coding to make perfect emails and stunning pages which engage and convert your customers with these 5 fantastic tools.