Digital Marketing challenge for SMEs
As a small business, it is often challenging to keep on top your digital marketing.
Trends in digital marketing can change very quickly. Your customers may have previously spent hours each day on Facebook, but unbeknownst to you, are now engrossed in Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn or some other social platform. Like promoting a ballet at the Superbowl, you may be pumping money into marketing on a digital platform that is completely irrelevant to your target audience.
Do you know what your customers really like? You may be promoting your features of your product that you think appeal to your customers, but do not appeal at all. If you adjusted your message in-line with what your customers’ interests, your conversion rates could increase.
What if you had a marketing platform, specifically developed for SMEs, that could:
- Advise you what channels are currently best for contacting your customers
- Show you what topics are of most interest to your customers
- Advise you of the optimum time/day to contact your customers
- Show you how to better group your customers
- Advise you what marketing campaigns are giving you more return on investment
For a chance to pilot an exciting new marketing platform, please complete this 2 minute survey.