In these past entrant profiles, we take a look at businesses that have previously entered the Business Achievers Awards and ask them a few questions about their businesses, stand out moments and words of advice they would like share with others. In this post we’re talking to Springfort Hall Country House Hotel.
Tell us a little bit about your business what you do, the benefits of your product/service and what makes you unique to the competition.
- Springfort Hall is a family run business since 1982, renowned for fine food, superb weddings and the friendliness and professional service from the Walsh Family and staff
- It’s a 4 Star Country House Hotel
- It has a unique venue with Old World Charm
- Caters for over 100 weddings per year
- Springfort Shop & Cafe –Serves homemade products. confectioneries, savoury sauces, desserts and daily dishes all made at Springfort Hall Hotel
- Contains 49 En suite Bedrooms – catering for both corporate and leisure guests all year around
- Dedicated Meeting and Conference Facilities
What are the stand-out moments or highlights to date?
Receiving our upgrade from 3* to 4 * status through Failte Ireland and also received 1AA Rosette for our fine dining food.
If you could share an insight or top tip for SME’s / Emerging Entrepreneurs what would it be?
Marketing and Product Innovation are key to success.
Find out more information at: www.springfort-hall.com