Catalyst Cobh and SECAD are delighted to offer women in business the opportunity to take part in a course designed specifically to show you how to develop and grow your business.
Understanding the importance of effective management is critically important for the success of any business. This programme aims to help business owners understand how to manage their business effectively.
The programme will cover the following topics:
- Top 10 tips to improve your cash flow and reduce costs
- What is it costing me to run my business?
- Are my costs comparable to others?
- Plan of action for reducing costsTop tips on getting paid quickly
- Learn how your business can work for you
- Venue: Commodore Hotel, Cobh
- Date: Thursday, 5th November
- Time: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Fee: €30 – this includes lunch, coffee breaks and course materials
Neil O’Brien – Quantum Business Solutions
Neil qualified as a Chartered Management Accountant (C.I.M.A.) in 1990 and has over 15 years experience working as a Management Accountant. During that time he worked in the U.K., U.S. and Ireland for companies such as Pfizer and EMC.
Neil provides training and mentoring in the areas of finance, sales and marketing and has delivered programmes for:
- IRD Duhallow
- South Cork Enterprise Board
- North Cork Enterprise Board
- U.C.C. Ignite Programme
- Member of the UCC Ignite panel of mentors
Neil is a big fan of ‘Zero Cost Marketing’ strategies, which focus on areas such as referrals and encouraging more repeat business.
Neil has successfully mentored two Dragon’s Dens participants including Dee Collins of Dee’s Wholefoods.
He has written a number of e-books on marketing and appeared on local and national radio.
There is a nominal fee of €30 which is non-refundable.
Information and Application Forms
For more information and to request an application form, please contact Sinéad Conroy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 4613432.