Do you have a compelling value proposition?
- Is it breakthrough?
- Is it sustainable?
- Does it leverage the supply chains at lower prices with good enough quality?
- Is it an unmet need?
- Is there a high perceived value?
- Do you deliver an unique experience?
- Are the reasons for buying in the emotional or financial?
- Are you new product/service driven?
- Are you clear to all your stakeholders about: Target market/Customer profile/Value provided
Is it a high growth market?
- Is the market clearly segmented?
- Are your market segments growing at multiple rates?
- Is the market big enough to grow at least one 1 bln. company
- Is your growth rate higher than your competitors
- Can you grow your current market share with a 1000%
- Are (potential) customers open to buy from small companies like yours?
- What is the level of competition (how truly distinctive is your offering?
Are you shaped by your customers?
- Do you partner with your customers to help define the benefits, give feedback, field trails?
- Do clients use your product and services with their clients?
- Do your customers refer you on and help you grow?
- Does the 20/80 rule apply?
- Are you best clients growing at multiple rates?
- Do you use client testimonials in all your communications?
- Does the management meet regularly with important customers?
- Does your R+D department work with leading customers
Do you have impressive partners?
- Is partnering part of your core strategy?
- Do you have alliances with bigger companies?
- Are the alliances managed at executive level?
- Is there an alliance with the Big Brother or Sister?
- Are you the only one in your market with such a alliance?
- Do you benefit significantly (revenue, cost reduction, growth) from alliances?
- Are the win-wins of the alliances mutual?
Are you making enough money?
- Is financial information easy accessible and transparent?
- Do you measure and optimise the profitability per customer?
- Do you consistently exceed the stated goals?