Protect your business from costly litigation. This fast paced workshop, specifically designed for Business Owners, Directors and business decision makers, is full of useful information, tips and advice on how to assist you in understanding your obligations as an employer.
What you will learn….
- How to ensure Health & Safety and Employment Law compliance
- Relevant, commercial advice for all business industries and sizes
- Recent and upcoming legislation changes
- Tips to avoid costly claims and tribunals
- What employee documentation you need to have in place
Employment Law, Health and Safety Workshop
DATE: Wednesday 15th January 2014
- 8.45am – 9.00am Registration & Refreshments
- 9.00am – 10.30am Business Briefing
- 10.30am – 11.00am Questions & Answers
VENUE: Hilton Hotel, Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
Book your place today by calling 01 850 6055, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref: 25724