Social Entrepreneurs Ireland are delighted to invite you to join us for the next event in our exciting speaker series which will focus on the theme “Building an Inclusive Recovery”.
Date: Tuesday 28th April | Venue: Smock Alley Theatre, Dublin 8 |
Doors open: 6.30pm, First speaker: 6.45pm
As Ireland moves towards recovery, are we in danger of leaving behind the most vulnerable members of society? How can we ensure we build an inclusive society for all?
This Impact Series shines a light on leading visionaries who are pioneering innovative solutions to build a more inclusive society – a society which supports people on the margins and ensures they receive very opportunity to reach their greatest potential.
Each of the speakers below will use their unique experience to inspire and challenge us all to think differently about how we might build an inclusive recovery. By sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience, and most importantly their vision, they will demonstrate how their individual projects and experiences are having a lasting impact on the lives of those they support.
- Welcome Address: Kevin Humphreys, T.D., Minister of State at Department of Social Protection
- Graham Jones, Founder, Solas Project and SEI Elevator Awardee 2013
- Sr. Stanislaus Kennedy, Visionary and Social Innovator, Founder of Focus Ireland
- Elizabeth Waters, Founder Virtual Community College and SEI Impact Awardee 2014
- Lynn Ruane, Graduate of An Cosán & President-elect of Trinity College Students’ Union
Ticket price is a donation of your choice when you book online (or €15 on the door). All ticket proceeds will go towards The Minnovation Fund which will be given to one high potential start-up social entrepreneur on the night. Further details on how to apply to pitch are provided below.
For further information and to register for tickets click here: http://theimpactseries6.eventbrite.ie