Informatica Day – Dublin is a prestigious event that brings together the Data Community’s brightest minds to push the boundaries of current thinking and discuss the role of data in the real-time digital enterprise of the future.
The agenda features a visionary keynote presentation from Informatica’s Technical Director EMEA, Greg Hanson. There will also be additional use case presentations from Informatica customers, and sessions focusing on managing data in Salesforce, migrating to the new Eircodes postal code, and protecting personal data in batch and real-time.
Discover more about Informatica’s vision for the new data-centric world, and discuss innovations that will take the concept of a data platform to an entirely new level. You’ll learn:
- How the Intelligent Data Platform unleashes a new level of data-driven business potential by making data self-organising, secure, trusted and more easily consumed by people, applications, devices and things.
- How the Project Springbok data harmonisation solution empowers non-technical users to find, assemble, combine, improve and share data sets – resulting in clean, safe and connected data that is decision-quality.
- How Secure@Source™ is a fundamentally new way of looking at security – with the data-centric approach giving companies the ability to discover, protect, and detect sensitive data across the enterprise.
- How Informatica MDM 10 makes it even easier for business users to gain a 360 degree view of critical business entities including customers, suppliers, products and assets.
- How to manage your data in Salesforce – with the opportunity to take an in-depth look at the key areas of focus, and how an integrated data suite for Salesforce can address them.