This month’s topic is Google Analytics.
If you don’t know what Google Analytics is, haven’t installed it on your website, have installed it but never look at your data or you look at your data regularly but have no clue how to measure your marketing, then this event is for you.
This month, we’ll spend time to understand:
• How to setup GA properly (basic & advanced settings)
• How to define your custom KPIs (a group of “variables” you want to measure regularly via GA to assess your marketing effort)
• How to view GA data (basic & advanced)
• How to assess your marketing efforts (basic & advanced)
• The #1 secret to never forget about GA statistics and have constant access to your numbers