Join us at our FREE Breakfast Event “Transform your Business in the Cloud”
SkillAcist will be hosting an cloud computing event for SMEs on Tuesday 12th April in Clayton Hotel in Galway.
Industry experts from around the country will explain why the cloud is a must for future business success and demonstrate some of the benefits of using cloud based technology including:
- Reduced costs
- Greater Productivity
- Increased Efficiency
- Flexible working and
- Data Security.
Light breakfast and refreshments will be offered and there will be an opportunity for networking and to connect directly with the speakers at their stands so bring along plenty of business cards!
Speakers at the event will be
- Philip Clapperton, Regional Sales Director from Magnet, Business Broadband, Phone, Hosting, Hosted PBX and Office-in-a-Box cloud solutions.
- Adam Coleman, CEO, HRLocker, HR, people management and applicant tracking system
- Tim Pullen, CEO, CloudTech, Cloud consultant and developer of Cloud Apps
- Anne Hannon, CEO of Sortmybooks, online accounting software for UK and Ireland
- Sean Brady, Co-founder of CloudAssist and Cloud Mentor, Microsoft Office 365 partner
- Kevin Boylan, Co-founder Firecloud365, Building Fire Safety Compliance Systems.
Places are limited so it is important to book your place on Eventbrite – https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/transform-your-business-in-the-cloud-registration-22536474201?aff=es2