The world of social media can be a daunting and confusing one for small businesses. This workshop will provide an overview of the social landscape, show you how to select the correct platform for your business and engage with them in a way that makes a meaningful impact on your business.
Social Media – What Will I Learn?
- How to create a Social Presence i.e. setting up a Facebook Page
- Understanding your customers social behaviour
- Developing an authentic brand message for use on social media
- Developing a 6 month Social Media Plan
- Using Facebook Advertising
- Analysing your social performance and engagement
Who Should Attend?
- Small Business Owners / Managers
- Employees with a responsibility for marketing
- Anyone with a genuine interest in exploring social media
When: Thursday 24th April 2014
Where: CIDO Innovation Centre, 73 Charlestown Road, Portadown, BT63 5PP
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
To book your place please call 028 8772 3489 / email@example.com for more information