Today at the HealthXL Dublin Global Gathering Investor Day in Trinity Biomedical Building, Pearse Street @Health_XL #HealthXL #HXLGlobalGathering, seven world class entrepreneurs from Finland, US, Australia, Ghana, Canada and Ireland are pitching next generation technologies to a 300+ capacity crowd of key angel investors (including; SOS Ventures, Silicon Valley Banks, Delta Partners, Aberdare Ventures, Cleveland Clinic, Oyster Capital, Highland Capital Partners, SROne), HealthXL mentors and start-up community to secure investment at the explosive event in Dublin’s thriving tech district
- Claimsync (Africa) Healthcare facilities software automating patients’ records and process medical records electronically.
- Sense of Skin (Ireland) Technology-enabled programme to help people with sensitive skin avoid unsuitable health and beauty products
- goACT (Australia) Web-based software solutions for mental health professionals and their clients.
- Nursebuddy (Finland) Tool designed to help nurses manage their day-to-day jobs using tablet devices.
- Evinance (Canada) Real-time decision to put cancer patients in control of their own care.
- myMedScore (US) Pioneering a cloud-based medical credit scoring and engagement platform.
- Nutritics (Ireland) Tracking and analysis software program for diet and nutrition.
HealthXL Dublin, powered by Startupbootcamp is the first truly global digital health mentor network. The first programme, which commenced earlier this year, is supported by a network of investors, entrepreneurs and sponsors spanning the globe. The global team selects the sharpest and most exciting thought leaders helping to create and nurture innovative ideas and technologies to transform the world’s healthcare systems.
For more information about HealthXL Team click here.