Want to improve your networking skills? As our daily lives and work practices become more digitised it can be easy to forget or ignore the importance of face to face networking, which is still the most effective form of communication.
Will Kintish who is the leading U.K. authority on networking is a strong advocate of traditional networking methods primarily face to face, he passionately cries: “With the ubiquitous use of social media and email as the default form of communication, I worry that so many people are losing sight of the most effective and powerful form of communication”.
In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, feel in control and will always create more career and business opportunities than the average person. Yet a lot of people still consider networking to be daunting and struggle to network effectively, which is why we have enlisted the help of Will Kintish who is on a mission called ‘Operation Network’ aimed at destroying your networking fears in order to make you a more confident and effective at networking.
Accept Will’s challenge and Improve Your Networking Skills
Join Will on May 13th at the All-Ireland Business Summit in Croke Park, for a high-energy facilitated networking session to learn and put into practice these networking skills with fellow attendees on the day:
- The secrets to help you destroy all those fears of working the room
- How to be in control, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers
- How to approach the appropriate people, break into groups and move on with ease and consideration
- What to talk about and how to be interesting
- The process for following up; ensuring you leave every event with a potential business opportunity
- How to raise your profile and meet more people
Fear is temporary; regret is permanent. Destroy all your fears.
An opportunity not to be missed, book your place today – http://bit.ly/1LQuAkD