Expressions of interest are now invited to join our delegations to this year’s International Festival of Business (IFB 2016) taking place in Liverpool from 13th June to 1st July.
This is an excellent opportunity to partake in a number of various sectoral and networking events on a large scale in the UK.
The British Irish Chamber of Commerce has been invited to bring four delegations made up of 5 businesses/companies to attend this large scale business event that is expected to attract over 30,000 delegates from across the UK and overseas.
Fly to buy
As part of the “Fly to Buy” scheme, flights and overnight hotel costs will be met for those wishing to travel to Liverpool for a select number of these events.
Our chamber was successful in securing funding for Irish companies and members of our chamber to visit Liverpool for the event during the course of the three-week event.
The festival takes place over three themed weeks:
- Week 1 – Advanced Manufacturing
- Week 2 – Energy and environment
- Week 3 – Creative & Digital
Each week will comprise of opportunities for visiting companies which include:
- 1-2-1 meetings with suppliers, buyers, investors and advisers
- Live export and investment opportunities
- a range of free business including legal, financial and marketing advice
- Expert-led sector specific seminars
- large scale networking opportunities
- Inspiring talks from leaders in the fields of business, innovation and technology
Reasons to take part:
Network and build new connections with up to 30,000 UK and International business delegates
Take part in one of 6,000 opportunities to meet buyers, investors and sector specialists using the online matching system.
Attend world renowned events related to your sector, which are exclusively taking place at IFB 2016.
The dates for events taking place during the delegation visits are:
- 14th June – Cobcoe Trade Conference – “Make Europe Work” followed by Gala dinner.
- 16th June – ICC “Meet your Global network” International Trade conference and dinner
- 16th June – “Catalysing Success for UK Chemicals” (UKTI Ireland / completed)
- 20th June – “From Northern Powerhouse to Global Markets”.
Places are limited and going fast so please get in contact with email@example.com if you wish to be included for one of the above three delegations (14th, 16th and 20th – Chemicals Day delegation now completed)