The Dublin Business Club would like to extend a warm welcome as we invite you to join us for breakfast at our complimentary business support and networking breakfast event. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to meet with other key decision makers from businesses in Ireland and discuss common issues facing employers today.
The business support workshop will cover a number of helpful subjects that really matter to you, such as:
- Driving your core business through improved employee performance
- How to manage staff issues quickly and effectively
- Employee stress and how to deal with it
- Contracts of employment and the protection they can offer
We will also take a look at some relevant case studies and examine the benefits of business linking. We would encourage all business owners to attend this valuable event as a small investment of your time will provide an excellent return for your business.
It’s easy to book your place, simply give us a call on 01 850 6055 or email us on DublinBusinessClub@peninsula-ie.com.
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to meeting you on the day.
Agenda for the day…
- 8.45am Registration
- 9.00am Workshop
- 10.30am Networking
- Wednesday 26th February 2014, 8.45am – 11.00am
- St Stephen’s Green Hibernian Club, 9 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2
- Price 2 people admitted free with this invitation