How Customer Experience (CX) can give you a competitive edge
“By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.” — Walker Info – 2016
In the world of small to medium business, it is becoming harder and harder to differentiate yourself from others. Customers are tired of hearing brands talk about themselves. They demand that businesses stop over promising and instead, start over delivering. If a customer has an experience with your brand that surprises and delights them, they become a loyal ambassador. Someone who will sell on your behalf.
The first Customer Experience (CX) Masterclass will deliver clear insight and practical tips to help small and medium business owners sharpen their CX and differentiate themselves.
In a concentrated 3 ½ hour evening session, you will learn how to:
- Differentiate your business without additional cost
- Lock in your best customers
- Find out how you compare with Ireland’s CX champions
- Implement organisational change so staff members welcome the new CX culture
- Persuade current customers to amplify your message amongst friends, family and colleagues
- Segment and design remarkable customer journeys
Small Business Can is a proud supporter and partner of the CX Academy. We have negotiated a €20 discount for Ireland’s first CX Masterclass. The class will take place in Trinity College, Dublin on September 7th. For full course details go to https://cxacademy.eventbrite.ie and enter the code: EARLYSBC16 to get your Small Business Can discount. There are group discounts available for 4 or more people. Please call 01-6622277 to arrange