There are many benefits that outsourcing payroll can bring to a business. The decision whether to outsource or retain the payroll function in-house will be driven by cost considerations and whether it is more productive to outsource.
Many companies have chosen to outsource the payroll function while others have pursued internal functional efficiencies. Both routes can have a significant impact on a business allowing management more time to focus on other business priorities.
At OPTiM Payroll we offer clients who wish to outsource their payroll function a comprehensive service with the following advantages:
- Accuracy and seamless payment punctuality
- Individual holiday and bank holiday entitlements calculated
- Lower processing costs – significantly less expensive than processing your payroll in-house
- Streamlined processes using latest technology
- No more software maintenance fees or worries about necessary software upgrades
- Frees up administration staff time and resources for more productive tasks such as debtor payment collection
- Allows owner/managers to concentrate on core areas of the business
- Confidential – sensitive employee information remains confidential
- Secure off-site backups of your payroll data
- Keeps you up to date with tax changes
- No further concerns about holiday or illness cover
- Wage cost reports tailored to employer needs
OPTiM Payroll offers a complete outsourced payroll solution providing better payroll cost information at a very affordable fee.
For our FREE eBook ‘A Guide to Irish Payroll’ visit us at http://optimpayroll.com/free-ebook/
Outsourced Payroll Management client set-up fee waived for SBC members. Set-up charge normally €500 plus vat.
For SBC members no set-up charge subject to a subject maximum one day of conversion/programming time. Additional days for client accounts requiring more than one day’s set-up will be charged at the normal rate.