9 Hot Entrepreneurs!
Many congrats to the 9 entrepreneurs who have been shortlisted for the 2013 David Manley Emerging Entrepreneur Award – they are:
- Antonio Ruzzelli, Seamus Porter, Anthony Schoofs and Alex Sintoni – Wattics
- Dr. Ann Shortt and Paul McCarthy – Full Health
- Ronan Clarke – Smart Wall Paint
- Agata Stoinska – Blow Photography Magazine
- J.P. Swaine & Dave Keegan – First Fortnight
- Laura G Dovn & Ben Readman – BLOCK T
- John Egan – Archipelago
- Lucy Masterson – Hireland
- James Corbett and Margaret Keane – MissionV
Further info on each of the 9 on www.davidmanleyawards.ie
There are 3 categories in the Awards – Business, Arts and Social. All shortlisted entrepreneurs will be interviewed at the end of November by the Awards judging panel, which is headed up by Dr. Chris Horn and the overall winner will be announced early in the New Year. The Awards carries a prize package of more than €100,000.
Business to Arts, Social Entrepreneurs Ireland, Business Innovation Centres, Incubation Centres and Enterprise Support Agencies work with the David Manley Award Committee in implementing the Award scheme. Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Ulster Bank’s “Small Business Can” are the main sponsors of the Awards and mentoring and consultancy services to the value of over €100,000 are provided by Deloitte, Enterprise Ireland’s Mentor Network, gbc Public Relations, Image Now, Islandbridge Brand Direction, Kendlebell, Mason Hayes & Curran, Newmarket Consulting, Newmarket Partnership, Pigsback.com and Thesaurus Software.