Thinking of starting a knowledge intensive business or investing in one? At DIT Hothouse we are seeking applicants for our next New Frontiers programme. Hothouse applied programmes have helped over 280 entrepreneurs start knowledge intensive companies since 2002 in Docklands Innovation Park.
What does the Hothouse New Frontiers programme offer Entrepreneurs?
Amongst many other benefits (please see full details on www.dit.ie/hothouse/entrepreneurs) the programme provides:
- Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Office and other business incubation facilities.
- €15,000 scholarship grant from Enterprise Ireland for individuals participating in Phase 2.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
The Hothouse New Frontiers programme will begin in October 2012.
Applications for Phase 1 of the New Frontiers programme will close at 5pm Friday 14th September 2012
For more information please see www.dit.ie/hothouse/entrepreneurs