Facebook for Business, Intermediate Training – Dublin – August 5th 2015
We’re going to make your Facebook Business Page give you a return on your investment.
If you shut down your Facebook Business Page in the morning would it impact on your business? No? Then shut it down. Or maybe you want to make Facebook impact your business?
The average Facebook update now gets seen by about 4% of your fans. Do you know what your Page Reach is? Do you know who actually sees your updates? Do you know who these people are? Do you want to get your Fans to do something for you?
This Facebook for Business training course is for those that already have a Facebook Page. This course is ranked at an Intermediate level. It starts from the assumption you are comfortable with using Facebook.
- Metrics: Let’s see how you’re doing now, what to look at and what we can improve.
- Grow your Numbers – More Likes, More Reach, More Clicks, More Comments.
- Edgerank – The silent killer on Facebook. Get to know this algorithm and future-proof your Page.
- Spreadable media – What content will get you the right attention.
- Updates – Targeted updates to get better reactions, promoted updates, timed updates.
Your trainer is Damien Mulley.
Bring a laptop (not a tablet, you can’t do as much with one), your Facebook Page login details and a customer mailing list if you want.
Max class size is 11 people Max per company is limited to 3 as well.