ManagementWorks is hosting a FREE half-day workshop in Dublin South on the topic of “Growing Your Business – How to improve sales, cash-flow and profits”. The seminar is open to SME Owners and Managers in the region. It will be delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland and will focus on the key drivers of growth and profitability in small businesses. It’s an opportunity for you as a manager to take a step back from your business for a few hours and to think about the actions you need to take to generate sales, improve cashflow and increase profits. You will gain an understanding of the key drivers of growth and how to influence them:
- Your Number of Leads: Learn how to increase the total number of potential buyers
- Your Conversion Rate: Learn how to calculate the percentage of people who did buy as opposed to those who could have bought
- Your Number of Transactions: Increase the average number of times one of your customers buys from you
- Average Euro Sale: Understand the average Euro spent on every sale
- Margins: Measure the percentage of each and every sale that’s profit
It’s also an opportunity for you to find out more about the ManagementWorks initiative and how it can help you as a manager bring about improvements in business performance. ManagementWorks is currently accepting applicants for a Business Growth Programme commencing in Dublin South in October 2015 and it will be delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland. The free workshop will give you a taste of the programme and a chance to meet the trainers and coaches, ask lots of questions, and take away some useful business insights.
Limited Availability – Advance Booking Essential
For further information in advance of the event, contact Brian Colleran on 087 292 8900 or email email@example.com or book your tickets here http://bit.ly/1Kvy0bk.