Pitched at HR directors and C-suite executives, the main theme for this year’s Ibec summit is ‘the future workplace’. A diverse lineup of speakers will participate in the event, which also provides good networking opportunities for attendees.
Tag Archives | summit
Talks, workshops and panel discussions will be included in this free IG Insights Summit, all focusing on various aspects of financial trading and investing. Speakers will include investor and author Mark Shipman, as well as motivational speaker and athlete Mark Pollock.
This iQuest-organised summit, taking place in Carton House, Kildare, will explore how the internet of things means business. Speakers from Intel, Cisco and the NDRC are among those participating. It runs from 8.50am till 5pm.
Organised by it@Cork, the summit will address future trends and tech topics around cloud security, the IoT and digital media, with a range of high-profile speakers. It takes place in Cork City Hall, beginning at 8am.
Event Cost: €195 (Buy one get one free) for Member
€250 for Non-member
€40 for Students
€60 for Startups
This summit organised by DIT students aims to inform first-time entrepreneurs about how to start a business. It runs from 7pm till 9pm in Terenure College and is in aid of the Marie Keating Foundation.
“Planning for a successful 2015″ chaired by David McWilliams.
Who’s it for?
• Beginner investors who want to get on the learning ladder
• People earning nothing in deposit accounts
• Wounded investors who want to get back on track
• People who want more of an active role in their financial destiny & pension fund
• Beginner traders and traders looking for macro view & Peter Brown’s outlook for the year
• Oil company chief analysis collapse of crude prices
• David McWilliams’s global macro view on 2015
• Key ingredients for investing success in 2015 from Peter Brown
• Asset class experts give their view on how to turn €100,000 into €110,000 in 2015
• Q&A with market experts and free consultations with leading providers
• How to trade the markets and build a successful trading plan for the year
• IIFT Investor Club
• Mingle and meet with other like-minded investors and traders
Venue & Cost
• Stillorgan Park Hotel, Dublin. Saturday 24th January 9.30am – 3.30pm
• Tickets €55. Book now if interested.