This week-long national initiative has been organised by the government to drum up support and interest in all things entrepreneurial. This initiative will be held in five cities (Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Limerick and Galway). The Startup Gathering will feature over 300 events, including a conference on current trends and future insights in business, taking place in Dublin, as well as a smart agri-food business event pencilled in for Cork.
Tag Archives | waterford
Do you own or manage a small business? Are you thinking of starting a new business? Then this event is for you!
Over 30 State bodies will be available to give you information and advice on a range of services for business. By attending one of these events you will:
- Meet informally with representatives from a variety of State bodies
- Get practical information and advice
- Find out ways to save your business money
- Get supports and tools to assist you in your business
Come along to this FREE event and get help with running and growing a sustainable and compliant business.
Don’t miss out, register for your place today.
ManagementWorks is hosting a FREE half-day workshop in Tullamore on the topic of “Growing Your Business – How to improve sales, cash-flow and profits.” The workshop is open to SME Owners and Managers in the region. It will be delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland and will focus on the key drivers of growth and profitability in small businesses. It’s an opportunity for you as a manager to take a step back from your business for a few hours and to think about the actions you need to take to generate sales, improve cashflow and increase profits. You will gain an understanding of the key drivers of growth and how to influence them:
- Your Number of Leads: Learn how to increase the total number of potential buyers
- Your Conversion Rate: Learn how to calculate the percentage of people who did buy as opposed to those who could have bought
- Your Number of Transactions: Increase the average number of times one of your customers buys from you
- Average Euro Sale: Understand the average Euro spent on every sale
- Margins: Measure the percentage of each and every sale that’s profit
It’s also an opportunity for you to find out more about the ManagementWorks initiative and how it can help you as a manager bring about improvements in business performance. ManagementWorks is accepting applicants for a Business Growth Programme in Waterford commencing in March 2015, delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland. The free workshop will give you a taste of the programme and a chance to meet the trainers and coaches, ask lots of questions, and take away some useful business insights.
Limited Availability – Advance Booking Essential
To secure your place at this workshop, please click on “Book Now” below. You will be redirected to an online registration page hosted by EventBrite. For further information in advance of the workshop, please contact Brian Colleran on 087 292 8900 or email email@example.com