- The competition is open to any person aged 18 or over and resident on the Island of Ireland. The competition is not open to anyone employed by Ulster Bank Group (including contract workers), their families or anyone associated with the competition.
- The Promoter is Ulster Bank Ireland Limited, Georges Quay, Dublin 2 (“Ulster Bank”).
- The promotion runs until midnight on the 23rd November. There will be one winner of the competition. The prize entitles the winner to a €150 One For All Voucher. No cash or prize alternative will be given.
- Entry is by fully completing the application form on www.businessachieversaward.com
- Entries must be received by the Promoter by midnight Tuesday 23rd November. Entries submitted after that time will not be accepted.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost or delayed for any reason whatsoever.
- All prize details are subject to availability and any terms and conditions governing the elements of the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any matter arising from or relating to the enjoyment of the prize.
- There will be one winner of the competition. On November 24th, correct entries received will be put into a draw from which the winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be notified by telephone before 5pm on 25th November. Each winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this prize. The winners’ personal data will be used for the purposes of this competition only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
Ulster Bank Ireland Limited.
A private company limited by shares, trading as Ulster Bank, Ulster Bank Group and Banc Uladh. Registered in Republic of Ireland. Registered No 25766. Registered Office: Ulster Bank Group Centre, George’s Quay, Dublin 2. Member of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Ulster Bank Ireland Limited is regulated by the Financial Regulator. Calls may be recorded.