The 2013 Bord Bia Food & Drink Awards are now open for entries!
The Awards take place every two years and once again we are delighted to collaborate with The Irish Times, as the media partner.
They have seven categories from which you can enter,judged by our expert panel. The overall category winners will be announced at the Bord Bia Food and Drink Awards ceremony, which will be held in conjunction with the Brand Forum End of Year Event on Thursday, 14 November at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin 8.
The seven award categories are:
- Export – Enter Now
- Branding – Enter Now
- Entrepreneurial – Enter Now
- Success at Home – Enter Now
- Sustainability – Enter Now
- Innovation – Enter Now
- New! Consumer Insight – Enter Now
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES is Wednesday, 4th September at 5pm
Who can enter?
- Entrants must be registered participants of Origin Green.
- The Awards are open to all food and drink products that are manufactured in Ireland, using raw materials from Ireland where available / possible.
- Companies must be in business for a minimum of two fiscal years.
- Where possible, it is desirable that companies source materials that are approved under the Bord Bia Quality Assurance Schemes
Why you should enter:
- Publicity Toolkit: Bord Bia will host a media day for all shortlisted companies in October, during which professional photographs of products and personnel will be captured. Short company videos will also be produced. Companies are free to use these materials along with Awards logo to identify themselves as being a shortlisted or winning company.
- Both shortlisted companies and winners will be promoted in print, broadcast and online media, with a high level of media exposure generated in national and local media and international trade publications. Shortlisted companies and overall winners will be profiled in The Irish Times, our media partner, in November
- Being shortlisted and winning will motivate staff as success in the awards sends a strong signal of confidence to staff, clients, consumers and the business community.
- Bord Bia will host a “winners networking lunch” in early 2014 to facilitate networking among category winners